The event title was named ‘By Innovation Only’ and for good reason. Journalists, analysts and VIPs were invited to the Steve Jobs Theater on the Apple Park campus to hear the new announcement on Apple’s most anticipated products.
Apple executives including CEO Tim Cook, took to the stage to unveil the company’s new product and explain why these are so “magical”.
Even though there had been leaks and reports coming from different sources, the anticipation was still high and everyone who attended got the official story for each Apple product.
The list of new products Apple has served are as follows:
- iPhone 11 includes an aluminium and glass design with a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina screen. The “fastest CPU and GPU on a smartphone”, Two rear cameras at 12MP each with a wide-angle lens. Fast Face ID, 6 New colours and more features. The price of this device will start at $699.
- iPhone 11 Pro has most of the above features. This particular model has a 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR screen and Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos sound, improved battery life, faster-charging adapters, Deep Fusion feature that shoots multiple images and optimizes the details. QuickTake video feature that allows the device to take videos without switching to video mode will be added. The iPhone 11 Pro will start at $999.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max has most of the above features. This model has a 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR screen and Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, all the latest features including Deep Fusion and QuickTake, new camera modes and more. The price for this device will begin at $1,099.
- Apple Watch Series 5 has a never sleeping Retina display, 18-hour battery life, a built-in compass, international emergency calling for 150 countries without using your iPhone, latest watchOS 6 software, new Nike and Hermes models. The prices will start at $399.
- iPad 7th Gen includes a 10.2-inch Retina display, Touch ID, smart connector for Apple’s Smart Keyboard, Apple Pencil support, 8MP rear camera. Prices will begin at $329.
Software and Services which include:
- Apple Arcade which is a game subscription service that 150 countries will have access to for just $4.99 a month for each household. This service will include 100 new games and will newly subscribed users will have one month of free access.
- Apple TV Plus which is Apple’s new TV Stream service. Available in over 100 countries for $4.99 a month and for those who purchase a new Apple device will be gifted with a year of free Apple TV Plus.
- Apple Watch Studio will allow you to pair any band with any case and allow the creation of any Apple Watch you want.
- Apple Trade-In is a service that allows purchases of iPhones to be more affordable.
- Apple Research App will allow anonymous research and studies that lead to innovations to improve health for future generations.
- iPad OS and iOS 13 will be the next major operating systems on iPhones and iPads.
- Apple Fifth Avenue will reopen in New York City. This store will be the largest Apple store in the world according to the company’s executives.